Friday 2 February 2018

Sump/Sesso Violento - split 7"

I'm not dead, grown up life has just been getting in the way again.

Sesso Violento broke up for the 2nd time at the end of last year.  Originally an off shoot for the members of Cthulhu Youth (minus Aaron), broke up and continued with just the singer, Umberto playing most of the instruments (with Aaron playing drums), resurrected as a live band by recruiting the members of Cease To Exist.

Sump is a two man Blackened Punk band from Yorkshire.






















3 comments:

  1. Hey man, i played drums in sesso for like a whole year, all the gigs and recorded 3 7"s including the one youre posting here. Why you gotta do me like that? Aaron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I don't remember seeing you the one time I saw this line up.

      Delete
    2. I saw you. When our eyes met i knew i was in love and my life would never be the same again. Cant believe you dont remember that you gorgeous bastard.

      Delete